University of California Berkeley, Economics, Class of "22
Natalie is a third-year undergraduate student at University of California, Berkeley pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Economics. Outside of her studies, she is a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma at UC Berkeley. As well as tutoring students in Economics with the university and being a course liaison for Introduction to Economics, where she coordinates with the professor and the Student Learning Center to help students course comprehension.
Natalie’s immediate post-graduate goal is to pursue a career in investment, with aspirations of eventually running her own business and ultimately create more equality and financial freedom for women. Additionally, by joining Apprentice Natalie hopes to be able to further develop the technical skills I need to succeed in business, while also fostering the interpersonal and leadership characteristics necessary to be an entrepreneur.
Top 3 Skills
Taking initiative, Organization, Economic Analysis
- UC Berkeley Student Learning Center Economics - Tutor
- JoinWana - Operations Intern
- Gap Inc. - Consulting Project Manager
- TKG Financial - Intern
- Grace & Heart -Assistant
- Haas School of Business Go-to-Market Day 2020 Winner
- Santa Barbara Scholarship Foundation Award
- ImpactHub Business Competition--2018 Winner & 2017 Finalist
- The Scheinfeld Center Spirit of Entrepreneurship New Venture Challenge Finalist