Emerson College, Media Arts Production, Class of '22
Eitan is a passionate and creative problem solver interested in video production, marketing, and brand strategy. He currently studies at Emerson College where he is pursuing a BFA in Media Arts Production. Eitan started a production company in high school, focused on creating high quality video content for local small businesses. He has also freelanced professionally as a production assistant and editor on projects for brands such as Ebay and Wyndham Hotels. Eitan has won awards for his photography, and his short films have screened at numerous film festivals on screens from NYC to Morocco. He also enjoys teaching, and is currently building/instructing a 1-credit virtual class where Emerson College students can learn about professional cinema camera builds.
Eitan loves the strategic thinking and communication skills required in business and marketing, and is excited to learn more about how different businesses operate. In his free time, Eitan enjoys composing and listening to music.
Top 3 Skills
Video production, Social media, Various software (Adobe, Microsoft, etc.)
- Light Flight Studios (2016 - present) - Founder/Director
- Sofar Sounds (2018-2020) - photographer/videographer
- Fade In: Creative (2018-2019) - Intern and freelance editor/PA
1) Emerson Gold Key Honor Society
2) Dean’s List all semesters
3) Director and cinematographer on numerous student films