Wellesley College, Data Science & East Asian Studies, Class of '23
Carrie Wang is a Data Science and East Asian Studies Student at Wellesley College. On campus, she's a student senator who represents her residential hall, an Adam Smith fellow who participates in various academic seminars, and the co-president for a culture exchange conference.
Outside of school, she's a research assistant at MIT Sloan of Management, where she performs analytical and quantitative analysis on data from 500+ websites. This summer, she's interning with one of the major financial services firms in China. Her duties included providing assistance in market research, financial analysis/ modeling, and preparing slides. She's also working as a consultant for an NGO.
Carrie gained communicational and technicals skills through experiences in both academic and professional teamwork settings. She's excited to bring her skills to fields like banking, venture capital, etc.
Top 3 Skills
1. data/financial analytics & market research
2. communication and organization
- China Investment Corporation, Summer Intern (2020 summer)
- One Day Seyoum, Consultant (2020 summer)
- MIT Sloan of Management, Research Assistant (2019)
- Adam Smith Fellow
- Camilia Leadership Award Individual Nominee