University of Southern California, Arts, Technology, and the Business of Innovation, Class of '22
Ashara is studying Arts, Technology, and the Business of Innovation in the Iovine and Young Academy at the University of Southern California. Using her curriculum, she focuses on how the intersection of business, design, and technology can be applied to new innovations. She has applied her skillset to social media management of the Pocket Palette startup. Her DICE (diversity, inclusion, cultural awareness, and equity) fellowship has equipped her with the language and tools to create solutions for more comprehensive initiatives.
With a minor in playwriting and involvement in comedic performance, Ashara delves into her passion for storytelling. She is involved in two on campus publications: an editor for The Scroll: 1880 Project and a writer for Haute Magazine. She hopes to become a driving force in the entertainment industry to develop more inclusive narratives.
Top 3 Skills
1) Ideation & Problem Solving
2) Communication (written content and visual presentations)
3) User Experience Research
- Diversity, Inclusion, Cultural Awareness, and Equity Enrichment Fellow (Jan 2020-May 2020)
- Pocket Palette Social Media Intern (May 2019-Aug 2019)
- Event Usher (Oct 2018-May 2020)
- Iovine and Young Award
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society
- Leadershape Institute Conference